Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection Review + Lipstick Swatches

charlotte tilbury swatch lipstick

And of course, the size is perfect for travel (you no longer have to bring a million products)! It also comes in a second gorgeous color scheme called Glowing Beauty. Exclusively enriched with Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant, and Orchid Extract which soothes and hydrates for a soft, buildable cashmere finish.

Use Existing Shade

Explore Charlotte’s magical range of luxury and luscious lipsticks for a sumptuous, red carpet pout! I think this formula is one of the best matte lipsticks on the market. OK I may have some other brands that I love as well, but Tilbury is definitely on top of my list. It glides on smoothly, giving a “a soft, buildable cashmere finish”. It’s matte, but very comfortable on the lips.

HYDRATION & RADIANCE SKIN DUOSKINCARE KIT

Many shades can be worn as either a highlighter or blush, each blending effortlessly into skin. The wands are formulated with hydrating glycerin and smoothing silica to keep the skin looking and feeling its healthiest, per the brand. The world’s most beguiling makeup artist on beauty, stars, love, and sex. There are little hearts stamped on each lipstick and the case is out of this world gorgeous!

PILLOW TALK LIPSTICKNEW! PILLOW TALK FAIR

Back when I was still in Uni and didn’t have much money this brand was so much coveted. It was like an out-of-reach luxury item I that I can only window shop. Finally when I started to work and started earning money, the brand became more affordable. Not just the lipsticks, her other products are also amazing but in this post I will only write about the lipsticks. The wands are available in seven “beautifying, natural hues” ranging from gold to peach to rose, in both shimmer and radiant finishes.

Charlotte Tilbury review 2024: The makeup that's worth buying - Cosmopolitan UK

Charlotte Tilbury review 2024: The makeup that's worth buying.

Posted: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:00:00 GMT [source]

I totally thought it was going to be a darker red but I found it to be more of a strawberry red. The color is absolutely stunning and I think that it would be the perfect hue for date night or even the holidays. I also tested it out while eating and drinking and I found there to be no transfer or dulling of the color after doing so. I just couldn’t resist posting more photos haha. I gotta say Charlotte Tilbury makeup was one of the first luxury brands I ventured into.

MATTE REVOLUTION

Charlotte Tilbury has just dropped TWO new variations of her cult-favorite Pillow Talk lipstick - Daily Mail

Charlotte Tilbury has just dropped TWO new variations of her cult-favorite Pillow Talk lipstick.

Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:00:00 GMT [source]

I found that it adhered to the lip well and felt as if you weren’t wearing anything at all! I found it to be more of a stain rather than a tint. When I first bought Super Cindy, I thought it might be too orange for my taste.

Layer and build the color to create the intensity you want, from a light-as-air matte stain to dramatic full-velvet coverage. Color glides on easily and precisely, thanks to the specially shaped square-tip, inspired by the classic shape of a lip brush. I can’t recall if Kim KW was sent to me or if I ordered this one. This is what you think of when you think of “nude lips’ ala Kim Kardashian. This is a light nude that still has a bit of pink and peach in it so it doesn’t completely wash you out. But since It’s a bit too pale for my own personal taste, I do like to wear a lip liner under it.

charlotte tilbury swatch lipstick

This is the lip and cheek tint in Blushed Rose and let me tell you, it definitely lives up to it’s name. The shade is just a tad darker than my natural lip color and while sheer, it leaves behind a pretty hint of a color. The shade itself is a lovely nude-rose color for a barely there look. The formula leaves behind a slight sheen without being sticky or glossy. It’s very natural and perfect for everyday wear. Matte Revolution in Pillow Talk enhances the natural hue of your lips so is unique to your skin tone and natural lip color.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Swatches

This is my favorite Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick formula. I love how creamy it is and how hydrated it makes my lips feel. It’s way too easy to get sucked into Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick.

As a standalone highlighter, this shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours. Charlotte Tilbury Medium (4) Hollywood Flawless Filter ($44.00 for 30.00 oz.) is a light-medium beige with warm, golden undertones and a luminous sheen. This was the least warm-toned shade that I've swatched within the formula, so I could see it being more versatile across undertones as a result. The doe-foot applicator made getting just a touch out easier for highlighting the high points of the face, though it was less useful for getting product for mixing in. My AIRbrush Flawless Lip Blur is available in 8 FLAWLESS shades that were BORN BACKSTAGE, including my ICONIC Pillow Talk and Walk of No Shame hues!

My recent brand review is here if you’d like to see my thoughts on the best and worst from the Charlotte Tilbury line. Since I’ve acquired six Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks over the past year and love every single one of them, I wanted to share them with you. In the video, Tilbury says that no other beauty product compares to the “dreamy, fresh, glass-like, candlelight skin” effect of the wands. This is the lip and cheek tint in Love Chain. This color was much brighter than I was expecting!

I thought I’d throw in the two Lip Cheats I have as well. I love and wear both shades regularly to even out my lip line, make my lips look fuller and to fill them in lightly before going in with my lip product. Iconic Nude is used with my neutral/nude/brown-toned lipsticks while Pillow Talk is used with my pink and rose lipstick shades. This is the lip and cheek tint in Santa Euphoria. This is slightly darker than Blushed Rose and to me, it looks like it has a subtle rosey-nude undertone. This color is totally different than what I normally go for and I didn’t expect to love it as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlotte Ritchie things you didnt know about Ghosts star

Release

Famous Hotels At The Domain Austin References